Poser By Design takes a unique approach to learning how to create art with Poser by taking out all of the confusing technical talk that is found in the manual, and focusing on the “how to create” interest that many hobby artists have. While Poser By Design was originally created to make it easier for hobby artists to learn how to create digital art using Poser, we have expanded our method of learning art to include other graphic design programs that other hobby and professional artist use to create their art.
Resources that are available on Poser By Design:
• Artist Gallery – NEW FEATURE!
• Free Content for Poser and other graphic related software
• 3D Rendering Software Tutorials
• Video Tutorial collection – NEW FEATURE!
• Community and Member Profile Page – NEW FEATURE!
• Community Groups – NEW FEATURE!
• Online Live Workshops
• Content Store – NEW FEATURE!
• Resource Links to quality 3D content and software
Accomplishments and Milestones
June 2009 Poser By Design Opens its doors and takes its first steps into the Poser Community
November 2009 work begins on new Poser By Design site and Online Store.