How to use Poser cameras to render a scene...
Camera Angles and Effects Creating Top-Down Dramatic Camera Effects...
Creating Lexi Brown using Aiko 3 Day 1:...
Poser Pro 2010 comes with a Gamma...
Using Poser Cameras Inside Tight Spaces
Aiko 3 Character #1 Design
Kirei na Kanjou for Aiko 3 Gamma Tweak
The short description of Reality is that it makes your renders look very realistic. If Reality 2 can render amazing images like this for DazStudio, then we can only assume that Reality 3 is expected to create equally amazing renders inside of Poser. The excitement about Reality 3 is not so much that it makes your chracters look realistic but that it makes the clothing and other non-character materials look realistic.
A couple of us at PoserByDesign actually think that the Reality 3 for Poser plugi is going to be much better than the one of Daz3d users because of some the advance nodes inside of Poser’s Material room.
Here is what is known so far about Reality 3:
- Conversion of Poser shader trees, including most procedural nodes (Granite, Brick, fbm etc.) and advanced nodes like “Blender,” “Edge Blender,” ”Color Math” etc.
- Support for most LuxRender materials, including the new “Glossy coating” material.
- Addition of Reality’s own “Skin” and “Hair” materials.
- Support for most LuxRender textures, including procedural ones like “Clouds,” “Distorted noise,” “Mix,” and “Multimix.”
- Texture editor with unlimited levels of nesting.
- Support for LuxRender’s new Volumes.
- Reality 3 for Poser is a native program running at full speed on 32 and 64-bit systems.
- Available for both Mac OS and Windows.
- Auto-updating, non-blocking User Interface that allows you to work on Poser while running Reality at the same time.
- Rendering via both LuxRender and SLG (Small Lux GPU), the GPU-based renderer.
- Support for LuxRender’s GPU acceleration.
- ACSEL (Automatic Custom ShadEr Loader) support. Save your shader presets and load them automatically for additional efficiency and fun. ACSEL shaders load automatically when a connected figure or object is used in Reality